Personal data Protection is of high importance for Warehouse. That is why we want to be completely transparent about how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Safeguarding the integrity of the information entrusted to our care is of the utmost importance to us and it is for this reason that we have taken a series of organizational and technical measures to make sure that all of your personal data is secure.
This Policy outlines our principles and practices regarding your personal data and how we process it.
Please read this Policy carefully, to understand how and why we collect, use and store your personal information.
The contents of this Policy may be amended from time to time; therefore please keep in mind to check the Policy periodically for updates.
The processing of the personal data of the users of the website is governed by the following terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of the applicable personal data protection legislation for personal data protection, instructions and regulatory acts of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
‘Personal data’ is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
- The Controller
Responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data when and where these are collected through this Web Site is the “ Warehouse Food and Wine SA Restaurants, Wine and Coffee Trading ” (hereinafter Warehouse), a Greek company, head office: Mavromichali street and 21, Valtetsiou street, TIN: 997475760, Tax Athority: FAE Athens.
- Principles of processing
Warehouse processes personal data in accordance with the following principles and in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR):
- Lawfulness, Fairness, Transparency: Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose Limitation: Personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data Minimization: Processing relates to data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: Personal data is accurate. Every reasonable step is taken to ensure that any personal data that are inaccurate are rectified without delay.
- Storage Limitation: Personal data is held for no longer than is necessary for the purposes and scope of processing. However, in some cases Warehouse may hold the personal data for longer periods in order to comply with its legal obligations.
- Confidentiality and Integrity: Personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized and unlawful processing, access, loss etc.
- Accountability: Warehouse complies with transparent data protection processing and adheres to its legal obligations in relation to data protection and privacy
- General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection
We collect your Personal Data when you visit our website and/ or when you provide us with this data. The processing of your personal data is confidential and Warehouse receives all reasonable technical and other means to ensure the confidentiality of such processing. Warehouse and/ or processor’s personnel, that have been contracted with Warehouse and process the data on its behalf, are subject to compliance with the relevant confidentiality obligations contained in the relevant contracts, with specific access to your personal data.
As a visitor to this site, you will remain anonymous. The data we store and analyze are used only for statistical purposes, indicatively in order to continually improve our website and its content. The data stored in our records is the name of the Internet provider you use, the web browser from which you visited the Warehouse website, the individual pages of the website you were browsing, your IP address and the date and the duration of your browsing on the site.
- Personal Data that we collect and process
4.1. Personal information such as your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number (mobile and/ or fixed), date of birth;
4.2. Country of residence and language;
4.3. History of your orders placed via our website;
4.4. In connection with any transaction and payment services, data including but not limited to, bank account numbers, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security codes. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers;
4.5. Information from purchases and transactions made from our e-shop;
4.6. Information provided to us by your participation in a contest;
4.7. Contact information with you either by phone, email, social media or in any other way;
4.8. Details of when we contact you and when you contact us. We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us;
4.9. Information that may be collected automatically by your computer software, such as IP address, operating system, browser type, and other technical information
4.10. Information to assist us in detecting, preventing, and/or remediating fraud or any other harmful actions, we will verify the personal information you provide (including, but not limited to your name, address, details of user funding instruments, and details of payment transactions) with the relevant payment processors and/or credit reference and fraud agencies.
- Purpose and Legal base of Processing
The purpose of processing your personal data collected through this site is as follows:
- Regarding the personal data transmitted by you in the context of sending your CV to find a job at Warehouse: the minimum necessary processing of these data for the assessment of your CV and whether or not it is relevant to the particular Warehouse job, for which staff are sought, as well as the defense of the interests of Warehouse. Once your consent has been received, Warehouse will store your CV data for future use/ evaluation purposes in case of new jobs at Warehouse. Unless your consent has been obtained, your CV after the relevant job position for which you have sent this note will be deleted unless Warehouse is legally entitled or required to maintain it.
iii. The following actions related to our purposes and our presence on the Internet:
- To create an account for you to offer personalized services that take into account your wishes and preferences;
- In order to ensure that our websites will work the most effectively on all your devices;
- To send you news and information about our actions;
- To send you news from our online store in order to know about any offers and suggestions for products that may be of interest to you personally;
- In order to comply with our obligations under a contract with you (usually trade) and comply with the obligations imposed by law;
- In order to invite you to participate in competitions that we organize and then to contact you when you participate in the contest;
- To store information about your preferences, which will be used to receive news and information based on these preferences;
- To contact you to resolve disputes that may have arisen between us;
- To satisfy any legitimate interests of ours;
- Exceptionally in the following cases: (i) when we are subject to legal provisions, (ii) when necessary to establish, exercise or defend our rights and our legitimate interests, and (iii) when it is necessary to preserve your vital interests or the vital interests of any other natural person.
The legal basis for the processing may vary at any time but is usually summarized in one of the following:
- compliance with a contractual obligation between us,
- where there are legitimate interests that do not conflict with your rights,
- where you have given us your free and explicit consent and
- where we have the legal obligation to collect and process your personal data (e.g., tax law obligation).
- Method of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected with your free consent or to execute a contract you have entered into with us (usually a buy-sell). In different areas of the site, you may be asked to provide your consent to create an account, purchase a product or subscribe to a contact list to receive news and information about Warehouse.
Your personal data that will be collected and the reasons for it will be explained to you in a clear, plain and comprehensive language where you are asked to provide us with your consent for their collection and processing.
- Term for the Retention of Personal Data
The data of the visitor user-customer shall be kept and processed by Warehouse for a period of thirty (30) days as of the completion of his specific order.
The data of the registered user-customer shall be kept and processed by Warehouse until the registered user-customer requests the deletion of his account or, for any data processing performed under his consent, until he declares the withdrawal of his consent for the purposes of provision of services of Warehouse. Nevertheless, some required personal data relating to this transactions with Warehouse as well as the information, consent and withdrawal of consent of the registered user-customer for the processing of his data may be retained as information about the registered user-customer as a guaranteed proof of the lawful processing of his data by Warehouse and for ensuring the legal claims of the parties.
In the event that this reasonable period expires, your personal data will be anonymized and used for statistical purposes only.
- Recipients of the Personal Data
Warehouse will not disclose, assign, exchange, grant, transmit or otherwise dispose without your consent to third parties, natural or legal persons, your personal data, except in the cases referred to above within the scope of mandatory national laws.
As part of our compliance with the principle of transparency and in order to be able to provide you with our services effectively, we may need to pass on your personal data to certain third parties.
Specifically, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To logistics and other shipping and delivery service providers;
- To payment processing and technology services;
- To a regulatory or government authority where required by law or in order to exercise, establish, defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests;
- Where required to do so, to payment processors, auditors, customer service providers, fraud agencies, credit reference agencies, financial product providers, credit card associations, commercial partners, etc.
The aforementioned service providers must be compliant with our Policy and are only permitted to use your personal data in connection with the purposes specified above and not for their own purposes.
- Personal Data Security
Warehouse applies the most optimal technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, which we manage against inadvertent or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction and against unauthorized access. Our security measures are continually improving in line with technological progress. Warehouse saves information related to data protection only to insured systems. Only a few authorized persons and persons committed to improving data protection involved in technical, administrative or editorial supervision of data can access this data.
- Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
10.1. Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from Warehouse a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and a receipt of a copy.
10.2. Right to Rectification. You have the right to obtain from Warehouse the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
10.3. Right to Erasure. You have the right to obtain from Warehouse the erasure of personal data concerning you. Warehouse will proceed to delete your personal data, where at least one of the following grounds applies:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
– You have withdrawn your consent on which the processing is based;
– You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing such processing;
– The personal data have to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain from
Warehouse the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the data is contested;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data;
- Warehouse no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to Warehouse, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where at least one of the following applies:
- The processing is based on consent;
- The processing is based on a contract.
10.6 Right to Lodge a Complaint. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Agency (www.dpa.gr), if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes his rights under the GDPR.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights. However, if during the processing of your request, Warehouse may be disproportionately burdened or your request may be manifestly unfounded or excessive, then Warehouse may charge you a reasonable fee as processing costs.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
From these data, profiles for use are created with a pseudonym. Cookies or pixel tags may be used. This data is collected anonymously for use for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is stored using an anonymous user ID and can be grouped into a user profile. Cookies can be used to collect and store these data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used for personal identification of a visitor and will not be collected together with personal data. Data collection and storage can be discarded at any time for subsequent services.
The pixel tags, web beacons, GIF, or similar tools (all hereinafter referred to as “pixel tags”) are used to measure the volume of use of a web page and the statistical increase in response rates. Pixel tags allow us to measure users who visit specific pages of a website, perform our branded services, and help us calculate and optimize our performance or our sites.
Data collected through etracker technologies is not used to personally identify the visitor to the site and is not consolidated with personal data regarding the bearer’s alias without the explicit and explicit consent of the person. Collection and storage of data may at any time be effective in the future.
Today SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, is the worldwide web standard for website certification among internet users and also for element encoding among users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between the client and the server to be encrypted from the sending software and decrypted from the receiving software, protecting in this way personal information during the transfer. Also, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if the data have changed during the transfer.
- Hyperlinks and Re-direction
Any links to this site through links and hyperlinks, banners to any other website do not imply that Warehouse assumes any responsibility for the policy that is being followed in this website regarding the protection of personal data.
- Under Age Users
Warehouse restricts the use of wine trading only to adult users. Furthermore, Warehouse intends not to collect personal data of minors who may have access to its website in violation of the above. However, as this is not feasible for Warehouse to ensure/ confirm, any minor users of the site who transmit their personal data to Warehouse are obliged and expected to have received the consent of their parental care or their legal guardian. Adults are required to exercise proper supervision of minors under their responsibility when browsing the web on the Internet and in particular on this site.
Warehouse may at any time modify these privacy terms and conditions in any applicable law, and any amendment will be effective from posting it on this site.
- Contact Us
If you would like to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data and how we serve you to exercise your rights then you have the right to address a complaint or a complaint to the relevant competent supervisory authority:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA)
Postal Address: Data Protection Authority Offices: 1-3, Kifisias Avenue, 115 23 Athens, Greece
Call Centre: +30210 6475 600
Fax: +30210 6475 628
Our Data Protection Officer supervises all relevant issues in our organization, to which you can apply for any questions, clarifications, complaints and requests.
Data Protection Officer for Warehouse
Mavromichali street and 21, Valtetsiou street
Telephone number: 2155408002